GREEN PROJECT BARDIANI-CSF FAIZANÈ: 4TH PLACE FOR ENRICO ZANONCELLO IN A SPRINT ON THE OPENING STAGE OF THE TOUR DE TAIWAN.
Enrico Zanoncello 4th, came close to a podium finish in the sprint of the first stage in Taipei.
Second fourth place in a day for the #greenteam, yesterday with Alessio Martinelli in the second stage of the Istrian Spring Trophy and today with Enrico Zanoncello. The Green Project Bardiani-CSF Faizanè captures an important placing with the sprinter Enrico Zanoncello. The route of the opening stage of the Tour de Taiwan was designed for the sprinters in the beautiful landscape of Taipei. The whole team tried to keep Zanoncello in the first positions in the last part of the race. Eefting-Bloem Roy wins, the first leader of the Tour de Taiwan.
Tomorrow, in the second stage that starts with the climbs from Taoyuan to Jiaobanshan Park (120 km), the first decisive actions in terms of classification will take place.
1. EEFTING-BLOEM Roy (Maloja Pushbikers)
2. KREDER Raymond (JCL Team UKYO)
3. FORTIN Filippo (FORTIN Filippo)
4. ZANONCELLO Enrico (Green Project-Bardiani CSF-Faizanè)
5. DE DECKER Tijl (Lotto Dstny)
6. BALLABIO Giacomo (Global 6 Cycling)
7. KUSABA Keigo (Aisan Racing Team)
8. OKAMOTO Hayato (OKAMOTO Hayato)
9. VERZA Riccardo (Team Hrinkow Advarics)
10. FENG Chun Kai (Taiwan)