GREEN PROJECT BARDIANI-CSF FAIZANÈ: 3RD ALESSANDRO PINARELLO AT THE GP LIBERAZIONE.
Pinarello attacked on the penultimate lap of the circuit, breaking out of the main group, another podium for the #greenteam.
A nervous race and a treacherous circuit, this edition of GP Liberazione also provided a spectacle, for Alessandro Pinarello is the second podium of the season after the 3rd place at the Palio del Recioto. Ahead will arrive at the finish line the breakaway of the day with two riders left, the victory to Alessandro Romele of Colpack Ballan.
Pinarello’s declarations: “It was a strange race because a breakaway started on the second lap of the circuit, slowly the breakaway group crumbled and two arrived at the finish line, the main group behind fragmented and I remained in front with Conforti, I attacked the penultimate lap and arrived alone, I am maintaining some continuity after the 3rd place at the Palio del Recioto, I am happy with the result.”
1. Alessandro Romele (Colpack Ballan) 03:14:53
2. Gustav Wang (Restaurant Suri Carl Ras) +00
3. Alessandro Pinarello (Green Project Bardiani-CSF Faizanè) +34”
4. EPIS Giosue (Zalf Euromobil Fior) +39”
5. ANDREAUS Marco (Cycling Team Friuli ASD) +39”
6. IACOMONI Federico (SIAS RIME) +40 ”
7. LAPTEV Savelii (Astana Qazaqstan Development Team) ”
8. RESSI Diego (General Store-Essegibi-F.Ili Curia) ”
9. REGNANTI Matteo (Team Hopplà – Petroli Firenze – Don Camillo)”
10. MILESI Nicolas (Team Colpack Ballan)”
Extensive coverage of the race tonight on RaiSport from 8:30 pm.